Do you have problems such as these?
The “superheated steam generating equipment” that we handle makes solutions to all of the following problems possible.
Please feel free to contact us regarding any questions you have.
- Your in-plane uniformity is not sustained in thin-film formation.
- You want to improve quality by reducing the drying time for coating materials.
- You want to do something about metal contamination during cleaning.
- You have residual particles.
- You want to remove oil content.
- You want to use steam effectively.
- You want to remove the impurities that attach to the work without using chemicals.
- You want to perform surface treatment for both sides of a film simultaneously.
General industrial field
- You want to find a solution in a short period of time.
- You want to perform treatment without odors.
- You want to reuse items that have already been processed.
Characteristics of superheated steam
Superheated steam is high temperature steam that is produced when saturated steam is generated by boiling water and then heated even further. Superheated steam has the following characteristics in comparison with saturated steam and hot air and can be used in a wide range of applications. It can be used in a wide variety of sectors including in the cooking and food processing sector and elsewhere for sterilization treatment, for evaporation treatment for agricultural chemicals and for dyeing related applications. It can also be used in the industrial sector for cleaning processing, waste liquid treatment, drying and carbonization.
Thorough purchasing support from Shosei Corporation
Tests are possible free of charge at any time.
We visit the customer’s site before the testing to give a presentation on superheated steam, so that the testing can be performed more efficiently.
After the testing, we consider the standpoint of the customer and give advice on new directions to be taken as a result of the evaluation data.
Four aspects of support
1) We provide advice on engineering to suit the situation of the customer, which is something that is not provided by the manufacturer.
2) We provide a clear explanation of the characteristics, merits and demerits of each manufacturer.
3) We make the situation easier to understand with the data and information we have on the selection of different equipment for use for different products.
4) We provide careful support to provide the products required with a speedy response from specification meetings to product delivery.